Beaird Group’s Program & Project Management services help clients deliver on business objectives. Utilizing experience, talent, methodology and tools, our project management professionals skillfully implement projects both large and small. Our program and project managers focus on coordinating all the necessary activities and resources to identify and manage risk, maintain project quality, communicate effectively with stakeholders, keep projects within scope, on schedule and on budget, to ensure your business projects are successful.
- Execute: day-to-day program management activities acting as the agent for the client
- Strategic Services: develop strategies that align business needs to projects
- Implementation: design, implement and operate program (processes, tools and templates)
- Process Consulting: advisory and coaching services to help clients develop or enhance their program management capabilities
- Review: objective assessment of program performance
- Initiate: fully define project scope, stakeholders, team members, milestones and project approach
- Plan:prepare overall project plans, plan development for workflow modifications, assess project software alignment with business needs, develop testing plans and scenarios
- Execute:modify business process workflows as needed, manage the development and execution of change management plans, manage the creation and execution of testing scenarios, manage the development and execution of training
- Control and Monitor: manage workflow and project open items, assure stakeholder priories have been addressed, develop plans for continuous improvement
- Close: capture lessons learned, implement continuous improvement plans
- Successfully transform to a future state vision with thoughtful planning and sensitive implementation while collaborating with the people affected by the change
- Reduce or eliminate risk factors by identifying, assessing and prioritizing them to minimize the business impact
Independent Project Reviews
- Fresh perspective, insights, and constructive recommendations for your key projects
- Ensure project plans/schedules are kept on track
*Beaird Group is affiliated with the Project Management Institute:
Find out more about how Beaird Group has helped clients in Program and Project Management:
Project management support leads client through a new global environmental & safety management system rollout.
Facilitation of a change management initiative successfully realigns 3,500 person hierarchical organization to an effective matrix organization.
Reducing costs & improving performance for a Chicago-based not-for-profit organization.
Software selection process leads to a successful RFP, product selection and implementation.
Business process re-engineering effort improves IT infrastructure to enhance services.