Supporting Human Capital Initiatives…achieving results through people.
Beaird Group supports the people side of businesses by developing and implementing human capital initiatives and solutions essential to success. As organizations change or grow, our team helps ensure that business objectives are reached. Our consultants have deep and varied experience from management to executive level. We have a history of creating partnerships with our clients where we serve as a trust advisors on HR matters. Our Human Resources practice includes:
Organization Development & Training
- Design and deliver customized training
- Assessment and redesign of organizational structure and alignment
- Job analysis and creation of job descriptions
- Incentive plan assessment and design
- Compensation review and recommendations
- Employee engagement assessment through survey and focus groups
HR Technology / HRIS
- Define business requirements
- Software selection and implementation
- Project management and governance
- Post implementation support
- Process review and optimization
- Talent acquisition: full cycle or ala carte support
- Benefits optimization: plan design, broker interface and open enrollment support
- HR policy development and documentation
- Employee handbook review and update
- Interim / ad-hoc HR management support
The Invaluable Job Description (by Deb Kamykowski, Beaird Group HR-Practice Director)
Find out more about how Beaird Group has helped clients in Human Resources:
Job analysis and documentation produces 150+ standardized job descriptions.
Change management initiative eases employee transition to a new HR policy.
Leading environmental services company outsources recruiting functions during a planned merger.